This is Emree D. Hanks, she was born April 3, and it about 3 weeks old in this picture, she is the prettiest baby, beautiful skin pretty blue eyes, and so sweet. Brynlee is obsessed with Emree, if Hailee is doing anything with her Bryn wants right in on the action, changing her diaper, getting her dressed and of course when Hailee feeds her, shes got her nose right in there trying to watch. I didn't really think it was that big of a deal, till now when I catch Brynlee with her shirt lifted up and hold her baby right there on the goods. She tells me, her babies can only have their mommy's milk, and that's her, so what do ya do!
Here we have Joseph Michael Kimberling, he was born April 26 and is only 3 days old in this picture. He is the cuddliest little guy and he makes the cutest little sounds, Heidi thinks he is all Kimberling, but I think he has a few Hess traits, especially his rumbly bum. Its really cute to watch Bridger with him, he calls him baby J, he was so excited to get another boy in the family. The first time he was holding him was talking to him saying, I can't wait to teach you how to play the Wii and Mario Kart I will even put it on the easy level and well ride bikes and scooters at Grammies. I think he thought he was getting a instant buddy but he still loves to hold him!

I love these pics of the kids holding Emree on her blessing day, so precious!



4 comments:
Beautiful babies!! I can't wait to meet them. Your kids are so stinking cute. I love Bryn's baby feeding story. Got a good laugh at that!!!
Beth the pictures are so cute we need to trade pictures some day soon. Thanks for everything!!
Great pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. How fun it must be to be you. I'm glad I haven't caught Riley "nursing" her babies yet, but she always asks if she can help when I'm feeding Kasen. So curious and gets right in there with "Hands on" helping. You look so good, are you still running a lot?
Ha! Those are some great pics! Justy used to do the same thing with the shirt thing after seeing Monica feed Ben. Funny kids. So...when will you have another? ;o)
Post a Comment