Clint and I have been married for 8 great years and have two of the cutest kids, Bridger is 5 and Brynlee is 3 and they are what we live for! We enjoy living in Malad and being around friends and family all the time!
Isn't he the cutest! My little man, he loves anything outdoors especailly if its with his dad, he loves to sing and asks a million questions. We are so lucky to have him in our family, he is such a blessing in our lives.
Brynlee
My Brynie Bug, she is quite the girl, loves to be the mommy of her babies,and loves anything with cinderella, but she loves to play with her bubba and thats means hunting and power rangers. So she is well rounded. Bryn is always making us laugh and talks non stop! I can't imagine our family without her, we love her so much
4 comments:
Hey Beth, I found your blog. I added you to my list. Congrats on the deer.Now you don't have to go back out.Lucky you!
It's about time! I can't wait to be able to keep in touch and see you cute kiddies.
Hey Beth, It will be fun to have you blogging along with the rest of us. It can be a little addicting.
HI Beth...
Welcome to blogging!... I think it is so fun to see everyone's family's growing and changing!
Post a Comment