So my 5 year old gets pretty creative, either that or bored. I was inside cleaning house and doing laundry ,ya know the good old stuff while Brynlee was napping, and then I could hear this loud noise outside, I look out there and can see Bridger just going to town on his newly built drum set! He was using Brynlee's vanity chair, a plastic pumpkin, he dump out the blocks and used that container. So I snuck outside and started to film him and I got laughing and he heard me, but then after he knew he had an audience then he really rocked out. Isn't he so cute!
Halloween 2013
12 years ago



11 comments:
Pretty cute. hey if you want to view my blog E-mail me at ninnycracker@hotmial.com
Amanda.
Bridger Cracks me up atleast he is creative and finds fun things to entertain huimself. I'm glad you and Brook have finally started a blog.
he is SO cute! i can't belive how big he is! of couse it has been awhile since I've been to malad! he's sure a cutey!
Hey guys - I came across your blog and had to say hi. Isn't this blogging thing crazy? Hope you don't mind that I peeked! We blog too. We are at austinandmichelle.blogspot.com
Michelle (Edwards)
Beth I am so excited to see you in the blogging world. This is so much fun since I don't get to see everybody that often. your kids are the cutest. I loved reading about the cats. Come visit our blog. Love, Hilarie
Beth! Welcome to the blogging world. I was excited to fall upon yours. Hope you don't mind. Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable. I might take you up on that kitty offer! :o)
Your blog is looking great nice work on the video even, see you are already a pro. Anywas keep it up because it is so nice for me to be able to see what the kids are up to. love ya
Hello Cousins! I just saw your blog on Michelle's. Hope you don't mind me peeking? I've had a blog for about a year now. It's very addicting and a great way to reconnect with old friends and keep track of family. My blog is private and I'd love for you to have access. I just need your email address. Mine is danielelonghurst@comcast.net Your kids are adorable. Bridger banging on the drums completely reminded me of Jason. What a cutie! I loved seeing both family pictures. I'm so bad at keeping in touch with extended family. I hope this will connect us a little better!
Hey Beth
Good to see your family! Go Bridger, I love creative kids! I am glad you started a blog, now I can see your kids more than twice a year.
Love Amy
I am glad that you finally joined the blogger world. You will love it and be addictive shortly. It is a great way to keep in touch with one another since we love soooooooo far away...just kidding! It looks awesome!
OH Beth--I finally found you---yEAH!!! I just love blogging---way addicting---but fun to keep in touch with family and friends!! YOur posts are funny---I just laff right out loud---your kids are the cutest ever!!!
Heidi
Post a Comment