Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Big 3





Happy Birthday Brynlee!!!


Yes, I am finally blogging Bryn's birthday, I guess I'm not really ready to admit my baby is 3, I know everybody says "time goes so fast, they grow up so fast" well its true and it kind of stinks, she is at such a fun stage, i hate to see her get older and bossier and not need me as much and even all the cute little words they say wrong, yeah she is starting to pronounce them right. Brynlee has brought so much joy to our family, and even a softer side she is just what her brother and daddy needed. Instead of just camo,guns, and any type of ball in our house you can easily find anything princess, baby with stroller and pink, pink, pink! I don't know were she learned all of it, the girly girly stuff I was so not like that but she loves it! She loves to dance that's her favorite, and dress up, with lip gloss,and sing wow it is so funny to watch her expressions, but ya know she also likes to play hee ya karate chop, with Bridger and can hold her own when they wrestle, she even has her own pink gun when they play hunting, so I think she has a pretty good mix. I know it so easy to talk about your own kids especially when their perfect, well maybe not perfect but we think close. Bryn was such a happy baby, and potty trained at 19 months, loved going to nursery and primary, loves to sleep in, likes to help fold laundry, and loves to give kisses and has to always say the prayer. We all love her so much and the fun little person she is turning into.

Yeah, I attempted to do the homemade cake thing, I always just order them, but she wanted cherry chip cake and well they don't make that at Thomas Market so me and my mom decorated it and she loved it so that's all that really matter. And of course she wanted to help so that what the cupcake is she decorated it!




This was her birthday card and she had the whole song memorized by the end of the day cause she had listen to it so many times! After she opened the tutu it didn't come off either, she loves to dance in it!


3 comments:

Mandi Ward said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Once you make one birthday cake you never go back to buying, or atleast that is what I have found out. She is a cutie. Happy Birthday Brynlee

The Thompson's said...

Oh Beth, she is such a beautiful little girl. Spitting image of you!! And I agree with the whole having a girl, to balance the boys out some. Well good to see that she had a Happy Birthday!!!

Hailee said...

So cute i love it, and the princess turns were great!!I can't believe how fast she is really growing, before you know it we will be helping her pick out a princess dress for prom!!