Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bridger the Ice Fisher!

Well we know Bridger loves to go fishing so Clint took him ice fishing and now he is addicted, he had a ball, now they've already been 3 more times. It is such a crack up to watch and listen to him, he gets so into it. I wish I would of got more video or pics but my camera died after about a half hour in to it, but the one time me and Brynlee went with them, they had 4 holes going and he was over two poles and I swear he would catch one and Clint would come over and get it off and put it back (cause they weren't very big), and he would just get over to his poll and Bridger would catch one on the other poll. So Clint didn't get a lot of fishing in but we had fun. The next time they went they took Travis (Hailee's hubby) and Bridger was acting like he was a pro and telling Trav what to do and after a while they dug a new hole, and Bridger told Trav to go try the new one, well the next thing ya know Trav pulls out this huge rainbow, it was so funny Bridger was so mad at first that he didn't go to that hole ,but it was all good after cause they got to keep it, and Bridger brought it home and to Grammies to show everyone that he taught Travis how to ice fish. Hailee has some good pics on her blog too of the mighty fisherman

2 comments:

Willie E. said...

I haven't been ice fishing for years. It looks like the clan did pretty well that day. Congrats!

Lyndsey said...

hey i just foung you and I am soo excited! your family is darling