We had a great Easter weekend, first the Malad City Easter egg hunt which lasted 30 seconds but the kids love it! Then out to Grandma Ruth's for the best egg hunt and wienie roast ever. And finally to Grammies to dye some eggs. Its a busy day but a lot of fun to spend it with family!

This is cute little Hanna, Chad & Rachel's little girl, she was having fun watching all the kids run everywhere, and she is always smiling so cute!
This is little man Carter (aka Carlos) Brett and Kallie's. He was so fun to watch, and listen too, he talks and talks he is a crack up!
Bridger was jacked he found 1 of the 4 camo eggs we hid, they were actually pretty hard to find!
Brynlee loved it, last year she was more worried about what was in the eggs and how it tasted, but this year she went for numbers!


Grammy and Bridger with his nice sunburned face, yeah it probably hit 60 degrees and he gets a sunburn!
We were dye eggs for Jake too, Brynlee's says Elder Hess and Bridger's soccer egg has we love you Elder Jake on the end of it, Bridger really wanted to send it to him, he even suggested a pringles can, but we explained how bad it would stink in 4 weeks when he got it! But that made me think how funny it really would be to send it to him, can you imagine, that would be one rotten egg!
Bridge and Bryn were lucky they got to dye eggs twice, first with Grandpa Danny and Grandma Julie, Clint and I went to Arizona to watch the Easter pageant (which by the way was amazing) and yeah I totally left my camera home along with the kids so I figured I didn't need it, but they stayed with them for an overnight well they called it their slumber party they had looked forward to it for weeks, we even had to buy new p.j.'s. They had a blast but while they were there they did some eggs but I made them do it again with me!
I thought me and Clint had some pretty sweet eggs but nothing like my mom and dad, theirs are stinkin funny! One says Lover boy and the other Hot Grandma! Yeah that explains alot



2 comments:
Hey Beth -
I have to sneak a peak at your blog - it is so cute and your kids are just adorable. Between the bastians, blaisdells, and hess's I bet you guys keep pretty busy:) Have you decided if you are moving yet? Good luck with everything and keep up the fun posts.
Beth, It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. We were up there at mom and dad's sorry we didn't get to see any of you. You guys will have to email me some pics of your new little nephew!!!
Love, Hilarie
Post a Comment