

home several times before Halloween, the only bad thing is he thinks he is so tough and tries to karate chop everyone.These videos are pretty funny I love listening to Brynlee talk and watch her torture that poor kitty it even scratches her and she holds on. And we had to get Brynie's dress while it was turned on she loved to watch it glow, she would look down at it and walk at the same time it was pretty cute! Bridger was pouting about something but by the time we got to my parents he was just fine and ready to show his moves. The funny part is watch how he climbs on top of the couch and what do I say whoa Bridge be careful and then listen to the bang, yeah that's him falling off the back and hitting the heater, don't worry he is fine its a daily occurrence. Well all in all we had a great Halloween, the only thing that would of made it better was going up the hill to see Grandpa Treat and get homemade spud nuts from Grandma but we survived, we just look forward to them again! Oh yeah we also we would of loved to see thing 1 and thing 2.



7 comments:
It was so great to catch up with you this weekend. I love the Halloween pics... your little ones are so cute. I will for sure bring Bradlee over to play next time we are in Malad.
Your kids are so darn cute. Love the costumes. Trenton was a Power Ranger last year and I dreaded it. He still plays dress up in it, its getting a bit too tight down south, but he is still cute. Anyways, I love seeing your kids on the blog.
Great Halloween post! Your kids looked adorable and I loved that Bryn wanted to take her baby midnight with her. You and Clint rocked in your costumes. It was good seeing the family since it seems like I only get to see them every few years or so!
Those are cute pictures....it is about time you put them on your blog, it is almost Christmas! Just kidding!
Beth, Trav and i love the videos he still watches the drum one over and over. I love how you posted lots that was fun. and thanks for the comment with mom. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Those are great! Isn't funny to see the difference between a boy and a girl that is just automatically there, adorable. They are just priceless.
You got some cute kids! Oh, and I love yours and Clint's costumes. Cute!
Post a Comment