Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun in the snow!

I know, I know its about time I come back to the blogging world, but we've been without Internet for 3 weeks! So now its back I have no excuse but I do have a lot to share! Anywhoo this was after our first snow storm in Malad and Bridger couldn't wait to go out and play, he loves it, he really has no concept of being cold.

We tried to build a snowman but the snow was way to fluffy, so Bridger tried to pull Brynlee around on the sled, we still had alot of fun. Oh yeah but as we were trying to build a snowman Bridger was around the corner from me and he was so excited, he said mom look the yellow snow sticks together! (Remember we have 4 kitty's outside) Yeah way gross, so we had to have the talk about don't touch or eat the yellow snow!


No comments: