Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Eve Choas



We had a great Christmas Eve, we spent most the day just getting things ready and running around neighbor and friend gifts it was a lot of fun to do together and it help change the kids mind a little from gimme gimme to giving. Bridger said, mom this is great, I said what is great, he goes ya know when they open the door and they smile and are excited to see me and because we brought them something! I said yep its the Christmas spirit it does feel good. Then he sat there thinking for awhile, while we drove back home, and he said well why doesn't Santa stay and watch us open our presents, we could make him so happy cause we would love everything he gave us, I just said yeah that would be fun but he is pretty busy, then he tells me I know lets film it and send it to him with a thank you card! I just said that sounds great.


Well later that night we went out to grandma Julie's were everybody comes to visit and eat lots of yummy finger foods and of coarse open
new p.j.'s














2 comments:

Hailee said...

It was so good to see new pictures we are really behind, but we first have to do somthing to blog it so lets plan something fun!! I loved what Bridger said about sending santa a thankyou what a cute kid.

Michelle said...

I don't see it so much in Brynlee, but Bridger is such a little Clint!