
Well two days before Brynlee turned 3, I finally got her hair cut ,well it was really just a trim about 3 inches but its the first time its ever been cut, so you couldn't tell how long it really was with a shirt on so sorry about the crack shot. I forgot to take my camera down to Heidi's shop while she did it, but Brynlee did great, (nothing like taking Bridger he still hates it) she loved wearing the cape and staring at her self in the mirror, and after we would say, wow Brynlee your hair looks so pretty and she would just flip her hair from side to side like, I know! Ya got to love her



7 comments:
My word, I can't believe how long her hair was, and such a pretty color!!
that is some long hair. Cute butt! I love to squeeze Jaren's and Breklyn's little bum!
I did not realize her hair was that long. It didn't look that long when I ever saw her. Wow ! It is a pretty color.
You are still alive!!!! Cute little girl with a cute little butt! Love it! Her hair is georgous!!!
nice bum pic beth. Her hair looks great!
Hi Beth - it is good to see you blogging again. I needed a break from homework and decided to check out the blogs. She is adorable, and little bums are so so cute.
Are you kidding me....I didn't realize her hair was that long..Holy COW....she is soooo cute Beth...I just love her in the primary...she is a sweetie!!! I loved that her dress was the same as Alys...how cute...we should have snagged a picture of em!
Love ya,
heidi
Post a Comment